BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Professional Development Plan ( PDD )

MY GOALS :

Since now I am studying at master's degree level, I have strong passion to improve my ability in teaching field. I am so ambitious and optimistic to learn any new instructional design and educational approach to be a better me.

TEACHING COMMITMENTS :

I am very dedicated to improving my English skills. I hope to get more opportunity to learn this language along my period in postgraduate study. I am very looking forward to learn more about science in education field; especially in research studies and science process skills studies.

TEACHING GOALS :

I believe after my postgraduate study, I will apply every new approach or technique in teaching ang learning to my student and share it to all educator. Students are not empty chamber which is waiting for someone to fill it. We need to identify all potency in each student we meet. These people bring along their own ideas in class, prior knowledge and past experiences to class. I want my students to think in the creative and critical ways. Emphasizing on student centered learning strategies,I will help my students to explore and develop their various skills into good use. As a result, they will find out what they're really good in.

No comments:

Post a Comment